october 15 - 24 2018
yoga yurt 108, norte, santa maria, azores
**Only one spot left**
A ten day dive into all the aspects of yoga I am passionate about.
I am ploughing deep for this one and it is my biggest offering to date in my 13+ years teaching yoga.
This is for you if you want to nerd out on topics such as:
- the historical and cultural backgrounds of yoga and all the ways our understanding of this is evolving
- the philosophies that underlie yoga and its evolution
- how current movement science can and should effect our approach to yoga asana
- esoteric anatomy: both chakras & nadis and the Chinese meridian system
- experiential exploration of pranayama, mudra and mantra
- yoga as a path of reconnection to ourselves, one another and the earth.
- sacred activism: what, why and how
- meditation as the main practice of yoga
- coming back again and again to 'why' and the simplicity of the practice
Each day will run from 10am-5pm with an hour for lunch.
This is a focused course, with lots of theory, practice, and discussion.
There are just six spots and for 2018 I am offering it for just €600 for the ten days. You need to arrange your travel, accommodation and food. I have a list of resources to help you.
There is pre-course reading and assignments to help make the most of the time we spend together.
Each day will begin with meditation and a guided practice. After lunch each day you will practice Savasana. This will help to ensure that our time together is sustainable.
But it is not for everyone and is by application only.
Want to apply? Email me to start the application process.